I am not on this blogger



 I have utilized gif's so much I want to use them on here. I have not posted anything since November and since I am waiting for a patient that should be here in 25 minutes. . .let's go!

November 2023

We laid my aunt to rest. I wanted to blog about her and the loss of my mother and a poem for each of my mother's siblings but with running a practice, having three jobs, and a whole family. . . you know what happened. I got ready to bring in people for events such as Small Business Saturday. We had a small, intimate Thanksgiving with my mother-in-law here. I worked my first ever time during Black Friday as I never go out to shop on Black Friday let alone work on it. It was an experience. Just thinking about November makes me tired.  

December 2023

I was dragging. It was a little daunting and sad. I didn't want anything for my birthday. I kept my spirits up a little with singing in the Christmas choir and caroling at the church. I missed important dates. I was not as focused. The business was very slow. I just had no energy so the kids decorated the Christmas tree themselves. Just thinking about December makes me tired.

January 2024

My great-aunt was coming out of the hospital! Everything began to pick up! My daughter began basketball. My son began chess camp. The snow fell and when I thought I should close due to weather, we began to see more patients. My son has his first winter recital and where I had no pick up- I did. He looked great and he was excited about performing which is more than I can say about when he has Spring Musical at his school. I began to order from one smaller supplement company that I had been stalking since April of last year and they did not fail my patients or myself. I began to take some of my therapies on the road and began having people try out cosmetic acupuncture and gua sha. The way these people's faces changed was remarkable! I had a semi-permanent coverage in a town nearby where I realized how people go where they are comfortable and when you disturb them they either leave or may try out the new doctor.

February 2024

Happy Lunar New Year! I did not make it to Chinatown as I usually would and we were very subtle this new year. Still running around. This was the month that I became an Usher in church. I continued with having a few people sample cosmetic Gua Sha and acupuncture with amazing results! One evening while being tired, working on a case and getting my schedule together the next week, I saw an ad for an office in Chicago that needed a part-time Chiropractor. I asked questions and got hired to be their chiropractor with leading into doing yoga and eventually acupuncture and functional health. The place is beautiful!!! Full of plants. Quiet. Right in the heart of the Pilsen neighborhood. I eventually accepted even though I have had some people if I should get my head examined before taking yet another job. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS