Define JOY!! What Brings You Joy?

 Joy



"a feeling of great pleasure and happiness."

I have been wanting to look that up for a while. I was interviewed recently about this word and how I apply Joy and keep a joyful outlook. If you know me personally, I am a pretty happy person. I smile so much, I was nicknamed, "Cheeser" by a classmate because I "cheese" a lot. I always have a smile and a happy disposition. Where does that come from? Why am I like this? I say it is because I am blessed with a remarkable family and extended family but what about when there are dark sides to the family. Here is a video of me explaining what joy means to me for Linking All Women. Their website is below. Please check them out! They are an amazing organization all about wellness and mental health of our professionals.

Click this link to see what brings me Joy.


Linking All Women:

https://www.linkingallwomen.com/

P.S.- I was not able to add the video on this blog. Sorry!


Embrace Joy and Choose Happy

Eclectic Lotus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS