Busy Update


 So, I have had no intent and less time for blogging which is why I have been MIA. I would like to plan further and locate reliable sources and links but between learning languages, working a second side job, being present in the life of the family, working out, eating well, and reading books I have been slightly neglectful of my duties with this blog. So, this blog will be more reflective and a chance to sit down and find out what I am up to. Sorry, it became about me and not bringing out information.

Weekend Prayers and Bible

I have attempted to dedicate more time to prayer and reading the Bible. This is an attempt to calm down as I am back angry again. I know that staying angry, not eating well. There are many books in the Bible that we as Christians do not read as often. How many people do you know quoting the book of Jude? (that is a Christian) Also, I had a patient who is Muslim and I have learned so much about Islam and how it truly is a parallel religion from my own. It also helps me to study and learn so much about our religion. Did you know during Lent, Christians would fast for 40 days? Sounds so similar to Ramadan where they fast but they fast during daylight hours. I wonder where the change came from in Lent but I will not research that until later.


Getting set up with functional medicine

I have volunteers but I do not know where to start. I am still questioning if I should go for telemedicine or try to work out of the office. Also, I have to allow for some time because I have started with 12 hours in the office. I need to add myself to some accounts and once I set up - however I will- I am going to do another detox program. Many in the office are game. I have to begin my studies.


Language galore

I don' t think I ever mentioned that I am learning languages. I am currently learning Mandarin and Japanese. I am re-learning French. I am perfecting Spanish. I gave up on Hindi and Arabic. My Spanish is getting better. I am not doing well in Japanese because I don't have my notebook with my words that I am learning so learning is slow just as Mandarin Chinese. I should know more than what I know but I have not been writing many of the script and the pinying pronounciation. Re-learning French is ok but slow. I currently have a patient that speaks French so I converse with him here and there but we get many Spanish- speaking patients so converting back to Spanish from French proves to be difficult.  So, I am signing up for another language app to speed up my learning.


Piano

Yup, I am re-learning the piano. I learned when I was in third grade and I was terrible because I did not practice. My son is learning because he wants to learn to play the violin so we told him he has to get good at piano and learn structure so it will be easier to transition to the violin. We are currently in the process to getting him lessons and another playbook. I am going to stay learning the piano. I do not need to learn more instruments. Proof my son is going to be better than me when he is an adult. 


Karate

Our son just started karate. I am not learning. Haha


Streams of income

This I have been studying for a while. I am making my first steps. I have delayed creating a budget. I may have to hire someone. Should I add in this blog some of my tips? Uh, let me carve out some time. LOL! I do not want to leave you high and dry.


COVID on the brain

No, I did not get COVID. But, I have been researching more on the vaccine, alternative treatments. Also, many of the health-related items I may move to my other site but that is if I do not create a new site altogether with a blog. (Marketing light bulb!)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS