July Excitement


 

July has been a month of excitement!


Full of championships and city skylines


The Hoan Bridge- Milwaukee, WI (lit green for the Bucks)



I did two boat parties,  a fireworks show, a webinar, a comedy show, and a symposium. This was a month to remember.
I had no idea who "Trailer Trash Tammy" was. I do like the "veganish" trucker hat.
My and my bro's at grandma's birthday boat party

Sunrise boat cruise with buddy.

Night view with the city skyline

One of the besties- our family had ice cream pow wow'ed on ice cream day.


Fear the Deer!

My powder room selfie

A DABCI doc and I


I think that about sums it up. Now, where to begin:

July 1st- my grandmother celebrated 90 years on this Earth. Her party was thrown on a boat in Milwaukee.

July 4th- grandma's party.

July 9th- a friend's going away party. She got a job at Amazon and decided to throw a party on a boat in Chicago.

July15th- my first networking event post-pandemic.

July16th- A comedy show. I have never been to before.

July17th and 18th- my webinar on lab differential diagnosis. It was a good one, too!

Today is Lolapalooza and I saw the crowds. Be safe out there kids. I am going to bed. Happy August! 

July 21st and 22nd- DABCI symposium

Enjoy!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS