对不起.
I have not been present these few days. I have been astounded in the world of scheduling, learning, and trying to have only about two languages spoken in the home. Ok, maybe three as I just threw out language number three. Working has been more difficult with two kids and the boy and I have picked up piano lessons through the book! Too much to mention! I have slacked on science experiments and began working with the children on their emotions on top of language. The girl is even picking up on the fun as she wants to do twinkle twinkle little star. So, the main topic is food.
Beyond Burger
To stay true to my Wisconsin roots, I was bored so I decided to grab some beyond burger patties from the store. I neglected to take a picture of me cooking them next to hubby's standard burger. I added some steak seasoning and a dash of liquid smoke to the patties before throwing them on the skillet. If you are looking again, yes I grilled the bun as well. That is how we do it in Wisconsin. (If you have ever been to Culvers.) I added raw sliced red onions, tomato, butter lettuce, avocado, and some sriracha vegan mayo. ( I make it and I love it on my sandwiches when I do make sandwiches and wraps.) For the second burger I added a pickle and. . . WHOA!!! It sent it over the top. So delish!
Just Egg- Made with Mung bean
I just can't seem to give up eggs! So, I decided to try this out. Again, I am trying these out because there are times were I am just too lazy to actually sit down and make this food. We have been without a food processor for a while so I am buying all these products which are processed and I would like to go for clean eating. My stomach isn't beating me up most days but still.. . .So, Just egg made this creation.
I made an "egg"pancake with rice and stir-fry.
This is kale with cowboy caviar that was lightly cooked on a skillet with the Just Egg with onions. The tortilla chips were homemade at 250 degrees F in the over because I hate to have tortillas go to waste and be thrown out. If you forget my home, we ALWAYS have tortillas in the house. Hubby may mention it but we have been married for 11 years now and it is like white noise- no one is paying attention to the fact that you bought tortillas, man.
So, I have been slacking on the food and videos. This month and into next month I will try to get a better grasp on the websites- also because I am beginning the DABCI program and I need another platform to post all the treatments and explanations of systems- basically boring health panel things even though if you were experiencing some of the following symptoms you may want to read my boring blog on hypoglycemia because of either a stand-along disorder or a taxi to full-on diabetes mellitus. As I am making my world more and more transparent, please do not be ashamed to shoot out something that you would like to know so I can post it and learn how to post recipes, videos, and the like.
E. Lotus
Comments
Post a Comment