Under Construction. . . With Sauce!

Hello people who wondered where I went!

This year has been full of transition but mostly within my home. There is not much time to drift with things as I used to have a blog for my thoughts and wanderings. On my way to 40 it is becoming more of giving of information. As I have managed my home I have noticed that searching the web has been like my favorite BBQ sauce- sweet, spicy and all the things I want except all the additives. There have been a few where they give you directly what you need and you can order it online as well. ( I love those sites.)

I have also written a book which I will post the link. If you are in need of some nourishing to your soul and building a relationship with Jesus I highly recommend this book. I will not stir you off your beaten path- if you are not Christian or Spiritual this is not the book for you. The ones who are not spiritual see this as a great book of poems so if you are into that so be it- just don't burn it and curse me out.

"The Psalms of Orchid" and "The Book of Happy Mantras"- My two "book" babies!

I am in the works of a page with this blog attached or another one created. The page will reflect the books so loaded in prayers and positive sayings. I know I said this before so stay tuned. No promises as the kids are getting older so I have to better manage my time.

Just sending you a blog to state that I am alive and so is my family. 

God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS