Transformation in 2019

Because I adore what I write in this blog, I feel as if a transformation will be complete in 2019. What will the next year entail? Hmmmm. . .

1. Eclectic Lotus
    This current blog will be more marketed and advertised because I get lots of comments on the street about my baby wearing and how our house is run with me being a vegetarian and my family not being one. I also get questions about my hair from all walks of life which I will try to do more with advertising the hair products I use as well as my own hair and skin concoctions. I never understood why I would get these comments and questions because I really don't feel like I do anything different from the other person but oh well. Also, I get comments about my children so be on the look out for another remodel to this site- but I will have active links in order for you to order on demand if you so should choose. May be a YouTube blog? Probably not because there are too many right now and I really will link to those sites- we can watch them together!

2. The Book of Happy Mantras
    More advertising on this book. I want to eventually make a workbook with this so that people are more inclined and focused to use the mantras to get out of their personal rut. There is too much negativity going on so there will be a link on this site to advertise this helpful book. I really should push this around New Years as people are inspired to get ready for making 2019 their best year yet!

3. More entries!
   If I can manage I will do my best to add more entries but I am going to work on some of the other blogs that I have begun (The Chiropractic Housecall- I really, really, really want to get the word out about health and Chiropractic) May be a once a week blog

4. A second book!?
   It is in the making as we speak. . . and this one will be a different direction than "Happy Mantras".

5. Moving? May be
   Currently, I am creating a website to market my portfolio in writing. This blog may either be moved or linked in with my website. If you need some private writing work completed I am currently seeking clients.

Right now though I am in the works of these things and reorganizing my kitchen- I can't find anything! Working 12 hours a day 6 days a week will do that to you! Have a great week all and I will see you on the flip side!

Divertida,
Eclectic Lotus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS