Being Put To The Test

If I wanted to be negative I would say that this year alone is rough. This may be a test I passed.

January
 - Started working outside of the house
- Trying to juggle working from home and outside of the home
- Got a planner (this was a positive)

Click here to learn more of this artist!
February
- Worked more outside of the home than inside
- The Strep Throat epidemic in house
- Lack of sleep
- Car accident
- Winter Storm Mateo
- My cell phone went swimming in someone's toilet. (ew)


Hmmmm. . . I think February is more of the challenge. LOL! Thus far I have been nothing but positive through it all. The car accident I was so thankful that my babies were well. (They were BOTH in the car!) I think after the prior week of my son being out of school due to strep throat and not the flu might have caused it but nonetheless, I am not as much a stickler as I once was. I have been leaving the house so the incidents of being stuck in the snow have been a tickle to my tummy rather than a thorn in my side. I used it as an opportunity to shovel the snow and get some exercise in this morning when I moved my small car rental in the back yard to park. Most of the items from February were actually done within the last five days. While I currently don't have a cell phone I have more of an opportunity to get cleaning done around the house and getting my cases knocked out. The only issue is having to reschedule my son's dentist appointment. (again)

Just thought I would check in with my whole "being positive" notion from New Years. Here are some silly pics of me and my kiddos. . . .
Ok, this is not a personal picture but wouldn't you rather see the shirtless Tonga guy? I know I would. He is a brave soul walking on ice with open toed shoes and no shirt on. He is STILL a vision two years later. *drools*

Ok, enough distractions!! Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS