Paint, Clean, Get Yo S**T Together!
It is three days into Autumn and since the eclipse we have been getting our S together! The living room looks less like a brown explosion. The light fixtures in the living room have been replaced. All while I have been out doing odd Chiropractic jobs and writing jobs, studying for real estate, looking for homes, getting odd seasonal colds, etc. I have rarely had the opportunity to get on facebook for a while as the computer is getting slow from all the memory being used.
The biggest thing I have done is take most of my shoes and donated them. It was a sad day because if you know me, you know I am a fanatic for shoes. HEELS!!! Sadly, I don't have many cute shoes for my daughter to inherit. Eh, fads change and it would be more of a joke for her to wear my rainbow platform slingbacks as I did with my mother's black rhinestone platform sandals from the 70's. Also, my mother threw her shoes in the closet and it was a mountain of shoes. I promised myself never to do that which I am keeping up on that promise. I also donated purses and hats- I am on a roll! Clearing out the back bedroom is doing wonders on my soul and my focus.
So, PAINT, CLEAN, GET YO S**T TOGETHER!!
I love this picture! I am posting it on here so one day I will buy it an put it in my female sanctuary room. Here is the link
Have a great Autumn! More food and fun to come!
From the Field Museum in Chicago, IL. We have been taking advantage of all the free days for Illinois residents.
The biggest thing I have done is take most of my shoes and donated them. It was a sad day because if you know me, you know I am a fanatic for shoes. HEELS!!! Sadly, I don't have many cute shoes for my daughter to inherit. Eh, fads change and it would be more of a joke for her to wear my rainbow platform slingbacks as I did with my mother's black rhinestone platform sandals from the 70's. Also, my mother threw her shoes in the closet and it was a mountain of shoes. I promised myself never to do that which I am keeping up on that promise. I also donated purses and hats- I am on a roll! Clearing out the back bedroom is doing wonders on my soul and my focus.
So, PAINT, CLEAN, GET YO S**T TOGETHER!!
I love this picture! I am posting it on here so one day I will buy it an put it in my female sanctuary room. Here is the link
Have a great Autumn! More food and fun to come!
From the Field Museum in Chicago, IL. We have been taking advantage of all the free days for Illinois residents.



Comments
Post a Comment