Pelo Bonita parte uno

So, I frequently get, "WOW! Your hairstyles are beautiful."  Honestly, I don't know where the bug hit me but sometime between my son being two years old up until right before I got pregnant with my second I began to wear my hair in two strand twists. Since this has occured my hair has been growing or not falling out. I got one word for you. . . pinterest!

"Stolen" from blackgirllonghair.com

A picture of my hair in twists with a fold over bun. This was one of the pictures taken while I was expecting.

This hairstyle is done with big chunky two strand twists, twisted together and ended with a fold over bun. I really like buns but I like the fact of long hair with it pinned up. When I was younger I was supposed to show it off but as I am older I like these styles with the natural texture of my hair.
This was during my grandfather's funeral. I wore a straight hair wig because I didn't want to look like myself. The next couple of entries will be on my hairstyles as I currently have a friend who keeps telling me I need to post up my hairstyles and how I maintain my hair. She thinks I am being too shy. I will also reference to other youtube vlogs and blogs I frequent to get more ideas on hair. Also, I will try to advertise some products as well as some products I make. ( yup, fiances get tight at times but I don't let that get to my hair regimen.) I hear some women who go natural tell me it is hard and it shouldn't be. I don't think it is but I have been natural for a LONG time now.

Baby girl and I- I also like rocking the maternity dresses. I like rocking these in the hot summer to lounge around in. Happy Summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS