Lazy Summer Days


*note, this was created July 22 of this year but many attempts have been made to publish this.*

Since we are mid-summer and the days seem to blend together, I admit I like being lazy. I have done my share of cooking but I just don't feel in a rush where it matters. My son is currently a dirty mess! He is wearing the popsicle I made for him and watching loads of PBS tv. I am currently warming up dumplings I purchased a while back from H Mart. With my trusty strawberry cucumber water the day can melt away. The only issue is the missing husband but that keeps me grounded. I still must prepare his meals and get out the house to the grocery store to get fresh deli meats for his sandwiches.
I am honestly not a big home maker as I let myself on to be on this blog. This weekend, we ordered pizza and not make it. My floor has not been cleaned in a week. I sat outside earlier with my son with my pajamas on, no makeup and no frills. Today, we might play with the sidewalk chalk, color or kick the soccer ball. Who knows? Kind of nice to just be content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS