Avocado tacos, a toddler treat!

My son is currently in the fussy feeding toddler stage. He eats green stuff once in a while so I have to be quite clever on him eating. He loves tortillas and bread is becoming his new fave food.
I visited my suegra last week and she was in the middle of eating. She offered up her taco filled with fresh avocado. One bite and I had to offer it to my son. He didn't take it so I began thinking if I could duplicate it. I would have asked her but I felt bad interrupting her meal time with an energetic toddler. I duplicated it for the most part. He liked it! I added a little something something which didn't disappoint.
-One large avocado, ripe
-One half large sweet onion, chopped
-Corn tortillas- I used a local distributor but milagro tortillas are good as well.
-two dashes of paprika powder
-one dash of garlic powder
-a dollop of Greek yogurt
Mash up ingredients except tortillas. Warm up tortillas. Add mash up mix to tortillas and fold tortillas.

Enjoy! I know we did! :-)
(P.S.- the onions I made the day before with cauliflower. Will post about that recipe when I can. I made my Indian vegetarian friend smile.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS