The snarky, cynical mom

How did I ever become that? Just today I was at our local library and there was a nice older lady who told me to carry my son because it was windy out. I did get slightly offended but caught myself. Mind you, it was windy and instead of wearing my son or carrying him he walked alongside me holding my hand. Nothing bad, just a mommy and her little man. Two weeks before that I saw a mother give her son her phone with a mind numbing abc song so he would be occupied. I shook my head and then caught myself. I love to tell myself, "We are as different as our fingerprints."
This judgement coming from a mother who breastfeeds her 18 month old. This is judgement coming from a mother who cloth diapers her baby. So, daily I have to give myself a small mantra on being open minded in the mommy sisterhood.
"We are all different in how we raise our children. Embrace in it and support others."

Enjoy being a parent!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS