Super Yogurt!
Natural secret number one: GREEK YOGURT
I love yogurt. God bless the Greeks for their straining system. I use it in smoothies, hair products and in cooking.
Hair conditioner using all natural products are pricey. Want to get beautiful soft hair? Apply Greek yogurt to hair:
2 cups Greek yogurt
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup of honey
Mix together with a spoon.
It softens, adds moisture and strips hair of impurities. Add the mixture to hair and leave in for ten minutes. Voila! You will be able to feel the difference.
Get some super food in you! I have a thing for berries as many people do. I also have a sweet spot for chia seeds. Chia seeds are high in omega 3's which is highly lacking in the standard American diet. For a sweet, simple snack try this recipe:
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons of chia seeds
3 cups unsweetened almond milk
1 cups blueberries
Blend in blender, nutri bullet or etc. Enjoy!
Beauty inside and out! Enjoy and God bless!
Comments
Post a Comment