Let Me Get a Good Sale! (and Other Things)
As of tomorrow my son will officially be five months. He is spirited! He loves to smile and laugh and loves being read to, sung to and allowing him to watch TV. What have I learned thus far?
1- If you see an outfit in his size for the next holiday- BUY IT!!!
2- Between you and your mate- you are the only one that thinks baby spit up smells like sour milk
3- Lights do not wake up a baby- blowing your nose does
4- Sometimes he just wants to be at the breast. Not hungry just wants to be at the breast and smile at you
5- Invest in a swing device. This will come in handy when you have to blog or do bills online
6- Babies don't like their nails clipped, they won't sit still for you to file them down, they cry when you bite them and yet if you leave them their face looks like they were playing with scissors.
7- Somethings you just have to let me and trust that when you are around they are getting quality that you want.
8- Going to work still sucks. Every part of your being wants to be home with your adorable chunky little baby.
9- Shopping for baby showers are so much more! You have to really focus in on what the mama needs.
10- I have lots of cute clothes for my son.The cuter clothes were bought at a second hand store or from a regular store for little to nothing
Bonus one! Carter's clothes really are fitted small.
There are a ton of other ones like Buybuy Baby has BumGenius diapers and products but they are full price and you can not get a sale like you would if you bought online and breastmilk on the head of the baby's ding dong can remove any issue with his member.
Currently, my bubs and I are battling out our little colds. Jonathan seems to be winning his war while I was suffering a little. I am now getting stronger but because I am not taking NyQuil I am lacking on a little sleep. I am drinking Holy Basil tea in order to increase immunity and drinking fluids like you wouldn't believe but I have to warm up my water which means letting it sit out because I notice I get worse from cold water.
Sales
Last weekend, I ran around looking for a cute St. Patrick's Day outfit for Jonathan and ended up at Kohl's due to a friends advice. OMG!!!! Naughty but nice place! I purchased him two outfits for 70% off and they were in 24 months (Carters) and 2T so I am getting his future wardrobe together! More advice from another friend of mine. Buy a year ahead of time so you won't need it in the future. The only issue now is making room for all my son's toddler clothes because he still has a lot of current clothes that he can wear from showers and people bringing by clothes. I cleared out his 3 month old clothes and his NB clothes and there are still a lot of current clothes that he has! Today, I will reveal my second hand store secrets.
1- in the city I will shop at Kangaroo Kids on Clybourn Ave in Lincoln Park. (note: I am in Chicago if you forgot.)
2- in the burbs I will go to Once Upon a Child in Oak Brook. Honestly, the clothes there are even cheaper than Kangaroo Kids and cuter! I will miss my bubs in his brown Calvin Klein outfit and his double breasted peacoat all bought from there. I am so glad I do not have a daughter- she would have so many more clothes from there!
In regular stores I have noticed that Kohl's is the best thus far! Right underneath them oddly enough is Buybuy Baby as far as sales go. Buybuy Baby will have a pair of 3T Carhartt pants for $1!!! Target may have sales but I don't feel like fishing though all the girl clothes to find a boy outfit for not that much off.
So, go forth and save!
1- If you see an outfit in his size for the next holiday- BUY IT!!!
2- Between you and your mate- you are the only one that thinks baby spit up smells like sour milk
3- Lights do not wake up a baby- blowing your nose does
4- Sometimes he just wants to be at the breast. Not hungry just wants to be at the breast and smile at you
5- Invest in a swing device. This will come in handy when you have to blog or do bills online
6- Babies don't like their nails clipped, they won't sit still for you to file them down, they cry when you bite them and yet if you leave them their face looks like they were playing with scissors.
7- Somethings you just have to let me and trust that when you are around they are getting quality that you want.
8- Going to work still sucks. Every part of your being wants to be home with your adorable chunky little baby.
9- Shopping for baby showers are so much more! You have to really focus in on what the mama needs.
10- I have lots of cute clothes for my son.The cuter clothes were bought at a second hand store or from a regular store for little to nothing
Bonus one! Carter's clothes really are fitted small.
There are a ton of other ones like Buybuy Baby has BumGenius diapers and products but they are full price and you can not get a sale like you would if you bought online and breastmilk on the head of the baby's ding dong can remove any issue with his member.
Currently, my bubs and I are battling out our little colds. Jonathan seems to be winning his war while I was suffering a little. I am now getting stronger but because I am not taking NyQuil I am lacking on a little sleep. I am drinking Holy Basil tea in order to increase immunity and drinking fluids like you wouldn't believe but I have to warm up my water which means letting it sit out because I notice I get worse from cold water.
Sales
Last weekend, I ran around looking for a cute St. Patrick's Day outfit for Jonathan and ended up at Kohl's due to a friends advice. OMG!!!! Naughty but nice place! I purchased him two outfits for 70% off and they were in 24 months (Carters) and 2T so I am getting his future wardrobe together! More advice from another friend of mine. Buy a year ahead of time so you won't need it in the future. The only issue now is making room for all my son's toddler clothes because he still has a lot of current clothes that he can wear from showers and people bringing by clothes. I cleared out his 3 month old clothes and his NB clothes and there are still a lot of current clothes that he has! Today, I will reveal my second hand store secrets.
1- in the city I will shop at Kangaroo Kids on Clybourn Ave in Lincoln Park. (note: I am in Chicago if you forgot.)
2- in the burbs I will go to Once Upon a Child in Oak Brook. Honestly, the clothes there are even cheaper than Kangaroo Kids and cuter! I will miss my bubs in his brown Calvin Klein outfit and his double breasted peacoat all bought from there. I am so glad I do not have a daughter- she would have so many more clothes from there!
In regular stores I have noticed that Kohl's is the best thus far! Right underneath them oddly enough is Buybuy Baby as far as sales go. Buybuy Baby will have a pair of 3T Carhartt pants for $1!!! Target may have sales but I don't feel like fishing though all the girl clothes to find a boy outfit for not that much off.
So, go forth and save!



Comments
Post a Comment