Play Time With Bubs- Our delicate and delightful play time
![]() |
| Jonathan "reading" his indestructables book! |
When we are home for the weekends we read to him and play with him. He seems to love peek a boo with daddy and mommy is pretty good at the story telling as he seems so enthralled with the voices and the pictures esp in the Dr. Seuss books I read. He used to have just "The Lorax" and now is the owner of that and "Green Eggs and Ham" as well as "The Cat in the Hat". At night I read him, "Goodnight Moon" but in different ways as to still stimulate him. He also has a selection of books in Spanish.
Songs are also stimulating as he loves the songs, "Happy" by Pharell, "Jesus Loves the Little Children", "Father Abraham", "Jesus Loves Me"
He has toys- I try very hard to avoid buying so many toys but I want to give him the best education I can while his mind is so fresh.
Baby Einstein Blocks- He mainly eats them and looks at some of them
Taggies- I never knew what this was but with my bubs teething he LOVES his blanket and his mirror compliments of Taggies.
Indestructables- These books are spillproof, chewproof, tearproof, baby approved. (see above picture) Love it!!
There you go! My brief and to the top of list. And yes, we have Sophie the giraffe. We also have Kiki the elephant but she is not so popular with the bubs and she is wearing away. I should have known better when I bought her so please inspect your baby's toys well before buying.


Comments
Post a Comment