Pinterest Series- Paleo Pancake Heaven!

You may be asking yourself how is this possible. If you have followed the diet format of the infamous Paleo Diet you will know that there is NO WHEAT!! There is no sugar, no simple carbs to this and you are limited by your sweet fruits as well. (My best friend revealed to me as she spent nine months within this diet. I need to create her a medal!) I found this on Pinterest and I never stated this on this blog but I am in an attempt to try and make some of the recipes that I find on Pinterest so that you know it is not just for pinning and forgetting- you can actually score with the meals in there. I could try out the cleaning board that I have as well because this Spring will be the attack mode here at our little Spanglish home. With work, races, yoga events, meet up with friends it becomes very easy to become a bit. . . lazy with just about everything. (As you see I have not posted anything since February on here. . . or was that January?)


One banana and two eggs make this masterpiece. I accidently used one egg but I added some flax and ground chia along with a dash of cinnamon. It was still Banana delicious!

I purposely had the Maple Agave Syrup on there. That was my syrup and MAN! I think Trader Joes outdid itself.

By the way, this was only 250 calories but since I added some other things it may have been more or less because I did not use as many eggs. Enjoy your Paleo heaven!

Can diet food be good? I think so!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Conjunction- Function: What does it all mean?

Where does the Time go?

Food, Air and Water Show and NAILS