Where do I begin?
I have been tinkering with this for a while so if this looks a little sketchy it is just me playing around with things. Well, I will introduce myself and my life. My name is D and I am 32 years old. I live in the three flat surrounded by my in-laws. It is pretty interesting and quite funny how it all happened!
I moved to Chicago from Milwaukee in 2005 with dreams to become a great writer and find my creative and inspirations ju-ju after my dad passed away. I was encouraged to move here from a teacher I was dating in Chicago.
Since being married things have been up and down but our marriage stays consistent- full of laughter and love. I have learned how to cook more authentic Mexican dishes (he is 1/4 Italian and 3/4 Mexican) more American dishes and Vegetarian dishes. I will try to display some recipes that I stole from pinterest, Native Foods cafe, magazines and other sources of my culinary madness.
So, yeah this is going to take a while to make this blog "pop" because I am eclectic as the title ensues and also my best friend when she thinks of a signature flower for me it is either an Orchid or a Lotus flower. I have another blog named Jade Orchid on xanga so this one will include the other flower- the lotus flower. Also, according to Wikipedia there are many uses for the Lotus plant from teas to stir-frys to spinning it into a materal to make robes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelumbo_nucifera#Uses
So, to be eclectic is in a Lotus flowers nature- just as I am. Interesting how my best friend's mind works! Well, it is off to play with this thing and see what all I am able to do.
I moved to Chicago from Milwaukee in 2005 with dreams to become a great writer and find my creative and inspirations ju-ju after my dad passed away. I was encouraged to move here from a teacher I was dating in Chicago.
Since being married things have been up and down but our marriage stays consistent- full of laughter and love. I have learned how to cook more authentic Mexican dishes (he is 1/4 Italian and 3/4 Mexican) more American dishes and Vegetarian dishes. I will try to display some recipes that I stole from pinterest, Native Foods cafe, magazines and other sources of my culinary madness.
So, yeah this is going to take a while to make this blog "pop" because I am eclectic as the title ensues and also my best friend when she thinks of a signature flower for me it is either an Orchid or a Lotus flower. I have another blog named Jade Orchid on xanga so this one will include the other flower- the lotus flower. Also, according to Wikipedia there are many uses for the Lotus plant from teas to stir-frys to spinning it into a materal to make robes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelumbo_nucifera#Uses
So, to be eclectic is in a Lotus flowers nature- just as I am. Interesting how my best friend's mind works! Well, it is off to play with this thing and see what all I am able to do.
Comments
Post a Comment